All policies of Star Mountain Water Supply Corp. are based on the Tariff set forth by the Texas Commission of Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and are enforced. For the purpose of this statement, an unpaid account is any account that has not paid the most current bil and all past due amounts. Those guidelines are as follows:
- All bills are due in full by the 15th of the month. If the 15th falls on a weekend or legal holiday where our office is closed, the due date will be the next normal business day.
- A late fee of $5.00 will be charged to all unpaid accounts on the first business day after the due date, usually the 16th.
- A collection fee of $12.50 will be added to all unpaid accounts on the first business day after the 20th with a disconnect letter sent by US mail. The last day to pay will be written across the bottom of the letter. For rental properties where the bill is mailed to the tenant, a disconnect notice will also be sent to the property owner advising them of the account status.
- any account not paid at the end of the month, when meters are read, will be locked for non-payment and charged a $25.00 unlock fee. The exact day of disconnect will be listed on each month's bill message center on the left side of the bill.
- Partial payments on a disconnect notice will not prevent disconnect.
- If your meter is locked for non-payment, the full account balance, including any new charges, must be paid before services will be restored. This includes any balance under a Leak Payment Agreement.
- If you need a payment extension, you must make the request before the due date. Payment extensions may be granted on a case-bycase basis, depending on your credit/payment history with Star Mountain WSC. If an extension is granted, full payment of the account balance will be required, not the past due amount.
Security & Privacy: We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. We will not sell your information to anyone.
Refunds: All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of the transaction.
Credit and Debit Cards
In our efforts to better serve you, we now accept all major credit and debit cards - Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. To pay your bill online you will need to know your account number and the current amount due. For more information, Click the red "Pay Your Bill Now" button, located above or at the bottom of this page. To pay your bill over the phone, please call our toll free number at (855) 565-1426
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
Star Mountain Water Supply Corp.
P.O. Box 528
Winona, TX 75792-0528